Sunday, November 20, 2011

So Very Blessed

Sometimes the simpliest things can make me take a step back and realize how truely blessed we really are - I mean in everyway.
While Liam and I were grocery shopping the other week he saw a pumkpin light that he really wanted. I got it for him & he has since been playing with it. Well,, last night before Shawn tucked him in and read him a story, Liam asked if he could bring this pumkpin to bed with him. After Liam's cute look - Shawn agreed with the understanding that Liam would NOT turn the pumpkin on.
Now, I didn't go to bed until close to midnight & Liam was still up in his bed - staring at this pumpkin & Still had NOT turned the silly thing on ONCE! We decided that it would be best praise him for listening & following direction than allowing him to turn it on behind our backs. I went in to tell him that he could turn it on & he told me he broke it & asked if I could fix it with tape. I did & told him he could turn it on - he was in seventh heaven watching the lights spin & I was on cloud nine reflecting on this glorious time of trust from a 2 year old.
I hope this is a view into future!
Love you my Precious Prince & Princess!

No comments: