Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day #8 Floor

Well, I can tell where my brain is - I put day #38 in the header. Amazing how hard it is to keep track of the days, hours, etc when stuff like this is happening. Guess it's a good thing that God will only give you what you can handle and that everything makes you stronger.
The trial last night was a bust & so far the trial this AM has been a bust.
She just doesn't want to come off of the high flow (no oxygen just puffs of air). I'm fine with whatever Aine needs, but as I told the nurses I don't want to turn in my frequent flyer card for a 5 day pass - I would like to save them and bring her home.
On a positive side, she continues to get secretions up, is starting to sleep again, and her xrays look good. So no complaints there.

Here's hoping that she can come home soon!

No comments: