Monday, November 14, 2011

Day #12 - The Floor

I'm sure your bitin the bit to find out what has been going on in the hospital world.
Well, yesterday was a pretty good day. Aine is doing well & is officially deemed OFF THE HIGH FLOW!!!! I'm soo proud of my little girl.
They are monitoring her and discussing her next plan because she is still on neb treatments, which I found out make them pretty "shakey" - but not on the outside, just on the inside. Guess that could be the reason she doesn't like to sleep after they come in between midnight & 1am to do her treatment.
Liam is doing well, but starting to have a hard time with it all. He didn't want to leave yesterday (big reason that I didn't update you yesterday) and he continues to ask if he can go see the doctors. So I'm not sure if it is because he wants to see Aine or if he is just sad.
Her incision site looks beautiful as do the chest tube sights & her G-tube is starting to heal up (she ended up with a small cut that wouldn't stop seeping small amounts of blood, but I haven't seen any blood in the last 12 hours - so here's hoping its all done).
Aine is still sleeping as of this time. She has woken up a couple of times, but just to get her stinkin plug back (Boy do I dispise that thing - she is WAY TOO dependant on it.)
Well,, until later!

No comments: