Saturday, November 26, 2011

The days after Thanksgiving

I'm not completely sure which is busier. The days leading up to Thanksgiving or the days after. I'm thinking the days after.
As you know we celebrated Turkey day after a short visit to the ER. After the festivities ended and the kids were in bed I headed out to do some shopping. I got two stores done before going to Target.
After I picked out my 2 items that I was planning on getting I realized how LONG the line was & immediately decided it wasn't worth the wait and I headed out. We spent the rest of the day ust bumming around and not really doing anything.
Aine "ate" some carrots with us at the dinner table last night and was having a good time until she got them in her eyes. Poor girl.
Today my sister, brother-in-law and their boys came down. My sister and I took some mommy time and went to breaking dawn Part 1. It was a lot of fun & I can't wait to see the next one - which I found out... will not be out until next November! So, to tide me over, my sister is borrowing me her series so I can read the books and find out what happens before then.
Shawn has Liam at the store with him & then we will start setting the trees and christmas decorations up.

No comments: