Monday, October 31, 2011

Less than 48 hours to go!

It is soo crazy to think that just a couple months ago I was a frightful mess (oh wait! I still am! Silly me)... but back to the reality of it all.
We are in for one of the biggest adventures of our lives, as our little princess will undergo a 7 hour surgery in less than 48 hours. We are trying to enjoy the last bit of time that we have with her being "mobile", but she sure wants to sleep alot (I wonder why???)

Liam is excited because it's halloween and his dad is coming home from work to "pick him up" and go "treating". Funny because I'm not sure he really understands what it means - guess we'll find out what he thinks.

Now onto another tough subject and added prayers to your already long list. My nephew was taken to the hospital for swelling of the brain. He is ICU and in a tough spot, so...... that being said, we REALLY need all the prayer you can hand out. His mom & dad are having a tough time (not suprised) & we want him to be ok.
Thanks again for all your support!

No comments: