Thursday, October 20, 2011

The date is set!

The next two weeks will be crazy weeks.
We have a lot of things to be blessed about, and one big day coming up.
First off my previous daycare boy turned 3 years old! I can't believe it & neither can his mom. Liam doesn't care about the age, he just cares about what kind of cake is going to be there :)-
Second; Liam is doing GREAT! He loves swimming, doesn't want anything to do with tumbling, Loves his sister (he even shared his "stinky" with her!!!!), Loves life & will do anything to get a smile -- my little comedian ;)-
Third; Aine is growing like a weed, my little chunky monkey.
Fourth; Two pup is healing - slowly, but surely & that's what really matters

Now for the scary/crazy part......
Aine is scheduled for surgery on Nov 2nd! We will definately be looking for everyones prayers and thoughts on that day.
As of right now, they are hoping to do the full repair but I don't know what the final plan is going to be until that day.

I wish I could say that I'm not 100% pre-occupied with the thought of the surgery, but I can't because I am. Everything right now is being done in preparation for that day. Whether it be getting a list of food ready so that meals will be prepared ahead of time, making calls now to tie up any loose ends, getting papers ready in hopes of getting things entered into the computer during her surgery (absolute LOL on that one, but I'll try), staying inside so that we don't get exposed to any extra germs, and the list goes on & on & on.....
The funny thing is, right now I'm not stressed out - just overwhelmed with preparation. It's almost as if I'm getting ready for a trip, but sending my family in all different directions, not something I can say I really enjoy doing.

No comments: