Friday, February 1, 2013

Let Heart Month Begin!

 

It’s the first day of February -

You all know what that means!  My facebook page and blog page is going to blow up with reminders that CHD is real and we live it everyday of our lives.

We will also be asking that you wear red on Fridays and Talk to people about why you are wearing red.

I’d like to add a little more fun to it this year.  If you have an Aine's Army shirt, we would like to see you wearing those at least once a week this month & talk to people about why you are wearing them.

We will also be signing up for the Lasting Imprint 5k walk/run, so if you want to support in any way (come walk with us, sponsor Shawn, etc) I will be posting details about what you can do and when our online link is up and running.

We are 1 in 100!

1 comment:

MusicGirl23 said...

I am an adult CHD (diagnosed late at 21 because it is not a very severe CHD). My blog for the next month is dedicated to facts about Heart and Stroke Awareness, and my first post was dedicated to the 1/80-1/100 born with CHD. Let's keep raising the awareness!!!