Friday, February 1, 2013

January Reflection

 

As I sit and reflect on the month that has just past, I really see and feel what I been trying to achieve for sometime.

The actual concrete realization that people come and go for a reason.  Some are with you for a long time, while others only a short amount of time.  But.. no matter how long that time maybe, there is a reason and you have to trust that in some way or another, it is for a good reason.  You also have to trust that those that enter your life your life and “benefit” your life will never truly leave.

On a side note:

Quite some time ago I read a note from a blogger mom – I laughed at the idea & put it out of my head.  With my current realization, I took her advise (now if only I could remember her blog address)  But she said…..

LIFE’S TOO SHORT TO MATCH SOCKS!!!

You know what??  She’s right!

So now I’m going with the statement:

ENJOY THE DAY – NOT THE LAUNDRY THAT GOES WITH IT!!!

Prayers:

Prayers to my dad – he’s been battling low platelets which is post-poning his much needed back surgery

Prayers to a fellow 22qr kiddo – he’s hospitalized right now trying to get a skin issue resolved.  They are anticipated him to be intubated for at least a week. 

Prayers to my pregnant peep – stay calm & hold that baby in.

Prayers to a wonderful family who is grieving a recent loss of a wonderful little boy.  Fly high little man!!

Prayers to H Sue – stay strong during this time & we are all there for you as you have been there for us!

No comments: