Monday, February 25, 2013

Aine’s New Bows

 

I LOVE going to mail and pulling out FUN packages instead of the everyday things.

Today we received the bows that I won from Everythings Ducky Boutique.  I was excited when I won because we got to pick out the items that we wanted, which was SUPER hard to do.  Way too many cute things!

Liam and I spent a good hour looking and picking, looking some more, picking some more and finally deciding what we were going to get.

This was the end result!

 

DSCN4789

One HAPPY little girl!

She is wearing one of her new bows (or eyeglass holders if you want to be Aine correct Smile

Liam decided to try to help me show you what this one looks like.

DSCN4787

Guess we need to work on modeling skills…

Then we put on the next bow

DSCN4790

(Note the “help” in the background)

Finally –

DSCN4793

after mommy getting poked & my assistant getting bored or assisting.

This was my solution…..

DSCN4798

We are super excited to use these on a regular basis and think it’s awesome that we won.

If you want to check out the other designs she has, she is on: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EverythingsDuckyBout?page=2&order=price_asc&view_type=gallery

1 comment:

Our Corner said...

Thank You so much for all your support. She looks so cute in her bows. :) I would love to add these pictures to my "Happy Customers" album on facebook if I could.?