Sunday, March 25, 2012

5K, 5K, 5K!

We are very excited here in the Casey Household.

We have officially signed up for our first 5K!

Shawn will be running my sister & her son (and whoever else would like to join)
I will be walking with Liam, hopefully Aine (as long as she is cleared by the Drs), possibly my brother-in-law and his son (and whoever else would like join).

We put some feelers out for a cool team name & were given the suggestion of Aine's Avengers. I really liked this for I feel it fits - but.... having a 2 year old, things often change (ALOT!). So... that being said, this morning I was going to send off a request to get our team name added to the roster when Mr. Liam said I like Aine's Army. Well.... Coming from his mouth - it sounded Perfect & Stuck!

So, we are now OFFICIALLY - AINE'S ARMY!!
We will be walking in her honor on May 5th & would love to welcome you to join us & help support the cause of CHD.

Following is a link to the information if you would like to find out more about the walk/run.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5lomj6h40762cda&llr=zyzzw7eab

No comments: