Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some Well Deserved Photos!

Before we get started - I just want to let you know that there are some graffic healing photos. I will put them at the end & so if you don't want to look at them you don't have to.

Have fun!

Getting used to the goggles he will be using during Swimming Lessons - SO proud of my little man!


I Love my Food!


Little Miss Mis-MATCH.
I love "pulling" a small detail out of the main part of their outfits & matching the rest of their outfit to that.


My Kitty Bunny Rabbit - Let me Beep your nose!


Oh Baby Aine - I Lub You!


Poor Two Pup! Always getting the short end of the stick!


---------------------------- GRAFFIC PICTURES ---------------------------




Aine - 4 1/2 weeks post surgery


Shawn 1 1/2 weeks post surgery

No comments: