Tuesday, December 6, 2011

8 months & Another Year!

It's been a pretty good week soo far.
Aine turned 8 months on the 4th & the next day I got to become another year younger ;) Liam is feeling better & Aine is getting up the boogers that have been sitting in her throat.

Aine's chest is healing well - right now there is one spot that looks to have a pimple on it and another spot that is superficially open. We have to postpone any planned tummy time until these spots are resolved (reduce chance of infection).
We are planning on visiting Santa soon - so now I get to figure out what they are going to wear - I'm soo excited! They both look soo cute dressed up.

I also have some other wild hairs brewing & am wondering how I can't make the time to do something about it. As I was reading a friends blog (The Middlest Sister) I realized that we really don't have any year round family traditions - maybe it's time to start????

Well.... It's starting to snow big flakes & it's garbage dump day (garbage truck day) - so we've gotta start counting!

Happy Happy December everyone!

No comments: