Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Going Home!

We are GOING HOME!!!
I am anxiously awaiting pharmacy to arrive and give us a run down of the meds that Aine will be sent home on. Then I will talk to the nurse, load the truck & head home to the boys.
Behind the closed blinds (Baby Aine is sleeping) it looks like it could be a nice day, but I guess I will just have to wait to find out.

Everyone seems very happy with how she is doing. She didn't need oxygen while she was sleeping (with her C-pap machine), she did get a neb this morning - but has been WAY less juicy than normal. We are keeping up on her pain meds (tylenol), but that is because of her teeth - so I can tap my heels 3 times & chant the magic words pretty quick :)

As a side note - April 25th is right around the corner, if you are looking at walking, running, or supporting Aine's Army the early signup deadline is coming up.

No comments: