Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prayers & Good Wishes!

As we start the new week, there are a few call outs I would like to make.
#1 to my good friend Jamie - her birthday was on Saturday & from what I understand it was a pretty good one!
#2 to my nephew Justin - he turned 11 years old & has one of the biggest smiles anyone could ask for!
#3 to my sweet niece Rachel- She never got the TRUE birthday call out that she deserves for she is 18 YEARS OLD!!! I have always known her as a beautiful little girl who would always strive to do the right thing, love with her full heart, and will strive to do her best. She is graduating from high school this year, is working on getting her NA license, and received a scholarship to college! These are just a FEW of the reasons that we are soo very proud of her. Keep it up Rach!

I would like to also send out some prayers:
Dave - he was placed on a ventilator after some setbacks from a stroke. It sounds as if he is doing better, but they won't know for certain how things are going until they do a repeat CT Scan. Strength prayers for his Significant other Jen!

Gina - Prayers to your cousin in the ICU, I hope for a quick recovery!

Maddy - I hope that your new casts last longer than a week & work like they should!

Dear Sweet Abby - I am soo glad that you are home, I can't wait to hear how you are doing & pray that your pacemaker does what it is supposed to do & helps that beautiful broken heart of yours. Keep smiling & know you are in all our hearts!

Jenny - Hoping the closing goes without any issues on Friday & your move goes smoothly.

Extra Prayers to anyone else that may need them this week. May we all be able to hold our heads high, enjoy the day as it falls upon us & smile through any "water" that falls from our eyes.

No comments: