Thursday, January 19, 2012

One Month at a Time!

Another Cardiac Appointment Down!
We spent our afternoon in the Doctors office - Talking, laughing, Reading, Crying (it was past the kids naptime), Hitting (again - no nap), giving blood, and the most exciting thing??? Aine can start seeing her Cardiologist once a month!!
Way to go Baby Girl! Soo Proud of you!
I know that I'm going to have a hard time waiting for this next appointment, but it will be nice to be able to wait and also work our way into seeing her every 6 months, then every year.
Next we will see the immunologist to see how everything is going & since Aine gave some blood (ok, so ALOT of blood) today we should be able to find out what he thinks at the appointment instead of waiting.

Toddler Quote of the day.....
As we're in the elevator going to the appointment I hear...
Mommy - I just told Two Pup we would be home soon. He's soo sweet!

He also told the nurse...
I love my Two Pup, My Bunnie Kitty, My Train, did you hear me???
As the nurse is wide eyed & you can see her trying to figure out if he has two dogs & if he understands that a Bunny is Not a Kitty. I was laughing too hard to explain.

At the end of the appointment I asked Liam what he wanted for his special treat fully expecting that he was going to ask for a scoop of ice cream. He looked right at me with those beautiful eyes, wrung his hands and said A Car Mommy.
He had a surprise waiting when we got home.

1 comment:

Holly said...

haha! Did you hear me? hahaha! <3 that! So, great news! Can hardly wait to see the family again!... let me know when all is well... and hopefully I'll be well too! ;)