Thursday, January 22, 2015

Illness update

I was unable to log into this account, so I am posting what I posted from another site that I do.


Hospital Stay
I'm still in the hospital and my auntie Cindy just left so she could get home.  I miss her already. :(
momma said I should take a nap and is letting me watch a movie while I get ready for a nap.  I chose Elmo in Grouchland!
My lung doctor came in and saw me to give me a high 5.  I was good for him and he talked to my momma.  They are adding another matching for me to breath in :(

we have some good and some Ehhhh..... News.  It will take anywhere from 4-6 weeks for her lungs to clear out the junk that is in them, so we are adding another neb med to help her during this time.  We are hoping that she will remain stable throughout the day so we can talk about going home and doing treatments and healing at home.
She has some plugs in her lungs, so we need to make sure that they don't get stuck and cause problems.  She is on oxygen, but that will not keep her in the hospital since we have oxygen at the house.  her cardiologist came to visit anis make sure she is doing ok.
she is fighting her nap, so we will see what happens.
thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts!  They are all appreciated and needed.

RSV
Not so good news on my end :(
Momma took me to the Dr today because I wasn't feeling good and we found out I have RSV.  I had to go to the hospital so they can monitor me and make sure I get healthy.
The good news is that I am currently not showing any "clumping" so if we can keep all the gunk in my lungs loose I may be able to stay away from pnuemonia.
Momma is hoping we can leave soon, but we won't know more until tomorrow.

While all these holidays are fun for me, they are also really hard on me.  Momma says my eyes look sleepy all the time because they are so red.  I'm also really crabby which isn't what I am usually like.
I did have a great Christmas and a got to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!
Santa came to vist and brought me some really neat trains and babies!
I also got a present from The Anderson Family!
Thank you for the Beautiful hat and headband!  I LOVE the picture and had to put it on my wall!

No comments: