Monday, January 26, 2015

COFFEE PLEASE!!!!

I will say this first - they were right......  

They being the hospital :(

This is going to be a L.O...N.....G...............   road to recovery :(

Another pretty sleepless night caused by a bump in the road not long after bedtime.

That bump in the road is causing an all day sleep fest (except for when the fever returns and she wakes up).

Her lungs still sound good, but there is a little bit of junk that can be heard - so we have bumped up her lung treatments to make sure it stays mobile and comes out.

The silver lining in today is that I got a bunch of work done, I'm on my second pot of coffee, and I did get one smile out of Aine.  The super bummer part is that she doesn't feel good and I don't like it.

RSV is NO fun and if we never deal with it again, it will be too soon.

Thank for all the prayers  and thoughts.  We really appreciate them.

No comments: