Monday, October 21, 2013

No words

Until I became a parent to a heart baby, I didn't really know that a human could process soo many emotions in the blink of an eye.

Sadness, fear, anger, joy, uncertainty , and rotate through those about four times in a five minute span and that is how I am feeling right now.

The reason?  Is very difficult to explain.

Since my daughter's birth I have met some of the most wonderful people.  Caring, loving, willing to be there no matter what.  I can truly say I have discovered what true friendship and caring is all about.

Sadly, I was informed I will more than likely have to say farewell to a wonderful person who has been there for our family through thick and thin and dropped many family moments to come and assist with a problem that would arise during off hours.

You may be asking, Why would I write a short blib about this....  The answer is Not to get pitty, but to ask for understanding during this transition that we will be going through.

The nurses and doctors that come into the lives of a medically fragile child become like family to us and when it is time to say goodbye it is heart wrenching.

I know that we will see them again, but that part doesn't matter.  Not yet, later however - it will mean the world.


No comments: