Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dr's Appointments Galore!

Wow is about all I can say..
We have so many appointments I don't know how I am keeping track of them all - thank goodness for the person that invented calendars :)- or my life would be an utter diaster. (OH wait!! Isn't that the way it is right now? Dishes to the ceiling by the end of the day, Two pup hair all over the floor every morning when I wake up - despite cleaning it up during the kids lunch, and the list could go on (LOL) - BUT... at least I have my kids, my husband, my family, & friends!!!) Thanks everyone for keeping a little bit of sanity in my life; each and every text, call, note, and smile mean more to me than I can ever tell you.
Now.. On to the update... After about 2.5 hours in the doctors office today I found out the follow.
1) Aine is at 3.8kg (8.36 lbs) (reminder: 3.4 at discharge 2 weeks ago :)-
2) Her stats are kinda wishy-washy - they are unsure if the 80-90% saturation is correct because they don't expect her oxygen saturation to really be above 75-80%
Her heart rate was elevated (170-180's - but she was upset for numerous reasons). They want her to be in 130-150's.
3) Her incision on her chest looks happy & healthy, but not up to speed. Which means..... probably Another surgery before the biggon (AKA: Full repair at 6kg).
I will find out more information at the surgery clinic in 2 weeks. (that is unless her surgerion wants to see her prior to that).
They seem to be happy with her progress overall, we just need to get over the bumps in the road.

No comments: