Friday, June 24, 2011

Back again

Aine is back in the ICU. This time after a planned "surgery" to close the skin on her chest. I was informed that the procedure was like putting sutures in a cut, so as long as things go the way everyone is hoping recovery will be good. But... As we all know, Aine is Aine & we can only hope for the best and not hold our breath.

She looks great and has been removed from the breathing tube, so that is better than the last couple of times. We will be spending at least tonight in the ICU, because as I said earlier - Aine is Aine and she has her own plan for life & does what she wants. (Man am I in for trouble :)

Liam is doing well, he is ready for Aine to come home and continues to ask me when we can take her. He however won't help me pick out a carseat, so I wonder if he knows that life is going to change.

Liam is doing great with his swimming and was given the option to move to the next class, but we felt due to age limitations of moving out of the next class we would keep him in the one he is in now. He is still in tumbling and loving it.

I can't believe how fast they are both growing.

I Will post pictures of them very soon!

No comments: