Tuesday, October 28, 2014

In the beginning of the school year everyone asked me what I was going to do with all my free time.
I just laughed, free time?.?  What's that?

Now, as the weeks go by and Aine's para gets more comfortable with all the signs she needs to watch for I find myself at Caribou anxiously waiting for the time to tick by, reconfiguring a long overdue messy phone and Ipad.  Downloading things I think will come in handy as well as think about what my kids are doing in their own little worlds.  Because I will never truely know what they are doing, it's their time not mine, and they are growing up.

As Shawn has told me before, I should be happy that they will wave to me and say goodbye without a tear, it's good that they cried in the beginning when it was time to leave the fun and friends for the day.  I agree, but it doesn't always help when that pit starts to hold the tears while thinking about how lucky I am to have my little family.  Growing strong and dependent on themselves while still needing me when they get a bump or bruise.

While all this is happening, I am seeing that a little free time is something that could happen, even if it is at caribou or mocha monkey  twice a week because I can't be that far away from the kids :).   So when I was given a gift to help myself (maybe just to support my up and coming fancy coffee kicks twice a week :) ), I accepted.  I was gifted a site where I will be selling candles with jewelry inside.  I've always loved looking at them and have wanted to see what they were all about.  I'm hoping that this will fill some of the "free time" that is giving me that pit in my stomach.

Feel free to check it out and ask any questions :)

Http://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/nicolecasey

No comments: