Monday, December 3, 2012

Let’s Give this a Whirl!

 

 

I was just informed about a program that will allow me to update my blog even when I’m not able to have internet access.

Pretty cool if you ask me!

So…

Here is some fun things from our last hospital visit (find out more details about Aine’s procedure in the last post Smile

DSCN9916

Back from surgery and just needing some time with her blanket.

 

DSCN9917

Liam is in his Don’t take my Picture phase.

 

DSCN9918

We asked her to smile Smile

DSCN9923

I forgot her glasses in the truck – the nurse gladly handed her over so Aine could watch a movie.

 

DSCN9925

All ready to go home – watching the nurses from the floor leave.

DSCN9927

Back home & ready to play!

 

DSCN9929

I don’t think this is what she had in mind though.

DSCN9931

All Solved!

 

DSCN9950

Waiting for the delivery orders

DSCN9948

Here they are!  Aine just had to answer the phone!

 

All in all we are having a good day – We’ve had a good start to the week & are looking forward to another good day Smile

No comments: