Thursday, March 31, 2011

32 Days!!

We just had another appointment for our little princess today & we are hoping that we will make it the full 32 days that are left, but you may be hearing news of her arrival well before that. Our Precious Princess is coming in at 5 #'s, 9 Ounces as of this time & is literally swimming in her own swimming pool. This is good for her muscles & tone development, but not for me as my body is saying she is ready to meet the world before it is time! She has beautiful chubby cheeks & a smile that will melt anyones heart (not to mention that Liam will not be able to deny that she is his sister ;) We are still not going to announce her name until after delivery (probably a good thing as we have started to toss some of it around). Sooo....... Stealing an idea from a friend (thanks Lib!) I'm looking for some ideas for middle names. I know it's hard not knowing her first name, but I am looking for something that means Strong, brave, or something of that sort. As with her brother - she will have 2 middle names & one has been picked out already.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'd give a list... But I'd be venturing off the meaning parameters you gave us... So, I like Sloane. :) let me know if you want my other ideas ;)