Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pictures



Here are some misc pictures to go along with the last two posts. (There are 2 sets of pictures & two blogs with more pictures to come once I get them off my phone)
(Man am I doing bad at this blogging thing lately, LOL).

So I'm not sure why everything is getting underlined - but I guess I'll deal with it this time :)

Liam charging dad

Come on Vikes! What are You doing!! (They did win this game)


Thanksgiving. Grandpa Casey makes a great track













First good snowfall at our house (these are in the wrong order - Oops!)














Getting ready to go outside









My pre-turkey day belly (More current shots to come later)









Liam after finger painting with mommy & daddy (all three us were responsible for this)


















No comments: