Friday, March 19, 2010

Almost 11 Months old!

I know I've said it before & I know I will say it again, but where or where has the time gone??? Our baby will soon be 11 months old and then 1 year old (tear!)
We sure have had our share of first with many more to come (mommy is going to be a Very pround mommy in this post :).
He is becoming very stable on his feet, so I am anticipating him walking (or maybe running?) very soon, which is why we now have a playroom in the basement :)-
He is crawling on all fours and is able to go forwards & backwards, pull himself up on furniture like a pro and cross between furniture.
He is also starting to get a good vocabulary. He is now saying momma, dadda, daddy (and pointing to Shawn), hi, hey, here, kitty (pointing at or petting the kitty), dog(gie) (pointing at or petting the kitty), yeah, and what is begining to sound like I love you. There has been another phrase which we will not post on the site because we have discovered that pete & repeat has come earlier than we anticipated & we don't know for sure who he is repeating, thank goodness it has only been said once.

No comments: