Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Times!

We continue to find new and exciting things to do. While we were trying to do 5 month hand and footprints, Liam decided that he was Done. He "let" me make footprints, but wanted to fingerpaint instead of making handprints - so... I let him go & boy did he have fun. We have continued to fingerpaint since that day & I can't wait until he can do more cool stuff like that. Liam is now attempting even harder to crawl (he has gone backwards by mistake a couple of times), and he is now also trying to pull himself up to a standing position when he is seated. Our little boy is growing up soo fast, I can't believe it.

2 comments:

Niki said...

I havent tried the finger painting thing.... good idea! Brecken loves playing with water on her tray. She laughs at the spashes she makes.

Nicole said...

I love doing fingerpainting with Liam. Shawn made him the "incredible hulk" the other night - which was a blast to watch.