Monday, April 20, 2009

Let the contractions continue

Well - as we mentioned earlier, our little boy is absolutely a Casey!
We have decided that he likes where he's at and wants to hang out for a while longer. We visited the hospital again on Sunday after intense contractions that were coming every 3 minutes to be able to enjoy the hospital setting for another couple of hours and be sent home with a "hopefully soon" and "we can't wait to see you again, he can't stay in there forever!".
I visited the Dr again today and he is hoping that I won't show up in his office for my next appointment on Friday. I guess we'll see what happens.
Wish we had better news, and could post pics of our little Liam - but I guess that will have to wait. Until later, wishing everyone the best!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh sweetie, thanks for the update, we've all been thinking about you. My goodness, he is a stubborn little man!